LR ABM SKY 150 "CELESTINO"
The characteristics of the MINIPLANE LR chassis merge with this engine of exceptional power.
The SKY 150 cc engine with carbon propeller.
The SKY 150 is a motor that adapts perfectly to our new LR frame, to obtain a paramotor with excellent characteristics, balanced and easy to use, in line with the MINIPLANE philosophy
There are so many enviable features of this machine:
- more thrust than any other paramotor with similar weight
- excellent progressive power curve, very controllable, smooth engine at all revs
- very easy to start
- low vibrations
- reduced consumption
- low weight, very balanced and comfortable on the ground and in flight
thrust close to 80 Kg with a 130 cm propeller and over 85 Kg with a 140 cm propeller
weight 26 KG with standard ABM Miniplane harness
very low consumption (bowl carburettor)
Some features of the SKY 150 engine:
- liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine with natural circulation circuit (without pump)
- bowl carburettor
- mechanical gear box with centrifugal clutch
- right-handed prop rotation (counterclockwise torque)
- maximum power 28 HP at 10000 rpm
- Cage Size
- Propeller Size
- 130 cm
- Bars Model