The MINIPLANE Long Range paramotor is designed based on the long experience acquired by the company Per Il Volo over the next 30 years as manufacturer.
Long Range is designed to improve performance by making the most of the aerodynamic characteristics associated with the construction choices reserved for this model.
The best performance of the Long Range is achieved into a lower consumption that allows you to make flights longer, higher and with less weight.
With a new exclusive drop low drag profile of the protective arch, made of high-strength aluminum alloy, we obtain high solidity and shape stability with an enviable lightness
The complete frame 140 size weight only 3000 grams ! (arms not included).
With these features we can mount large diameter propellers, more efficient than previous versions, allow the legendary TOP80 engine to offer new possibilities of use to heavier pilots and faster paragliders.
Miniplane LR is built in various versions, to accommodate the tank of 11 liters or larger (currently 18 liters) whith over 65% more autonomy.
The central part of the frame is designed with new measures and is made with a new production system that guarantees better precision, so that the spare parts are more easily adaptable.
|ABM 140 12||PSF 150 18|
The same frame is used for the PSF version (high hang point with J-shaped arms) and for the ABM version (our very copied S-shaped tilting system) both with a new design that give much more space for the pilot to move.
The 4 parts propeller protection arch is very easy and quick to assemble and dismantle.
A new HT carburetor made to our specifications is fitted as standard, with two adjustment screws for very accurate carburetion at all revs, thus obtaining a prompt response and reduced consumption, with the possibility of adjusting the carburetion in flight with an accessory soon available on request.
The WG carburettor is still available on request, which many customers like for its easy adjustment.
The solution that enhances the LR features and his philosophy is the PHV bowl carburetor, which with the experience acquired in the numerous victories in international competitions claim an unparalleled power curve and regularity of use, together with very low consumption.
Miniplane LR is the first standard paramotor which, in combination with suitable equipment, allows for over 400 km of no stop range.
improvements over previous models :
- new design
- the frame is made with 16 mm diameter high strenght alluminium alloy tubes instead of 20 mm
- ring low drag drop profile section 10x22 mm
- the central part of the frame is the same for ABM, PSF and 140 or 150 (different for 12 or 18 liters tank)
- cage arc sections are the same for 12 and 18 ABM or PSF (different for 140 or 150 diameter)
- S ABM arms and J PSF bars give more space for the pilot
- the 4-section cage design leaves more room for the pilot's arms to move
- frame is 2 cm more width on central part, normally don't need spacer on the abm screws for a 80 kg pilot
- possible mount basin carburator (the same we use for competition) VERY low consumption.
- all is made in a CNC molder, the spare parts will be perfectly replaceable
- fast and easy assembling of the cages
- some improuvement on the engine
- some new solutions to make the engine starting easier and safer both on the ground and in flight